COVID-19 Restrictions and Opening Times
Council wishes to advise, that following a recent public health notification, changes to operations at the Narromine Sports and Fitness Centre will commence from 12am 1 August 2020 and as per below,
- A COVID Hygiene marshal will be onsite during opening hours
- Reduced operating hours as specified below. Please note that opening times may change and users are encouraged to check the website for up to date information.
- Automatic entry will no longer be available. Upon entry users will be required to check in and are encouraged to stagger the use of communal facilities
- Users are encouraged to shower/change at home where possible and to bring their own water bottles, sweat towels and exercise mats
- Users are required to clean areas used for high intensity cardio classes with disinfectant wipes after each use.
- Please do not share equipment where practical
Council will be keeping a record of name and mobile numbers for all staff, visitors and users of the facility for up to 28 days.
|Monday: 6am - 8am, 12pm - 2pm & 4pm - 7:30pm|
|Tuesday: 6am - 8am, 12pm - 2pm & 4pm - 7:30pm|
|Wednesday: 6am - 8am & 4pm - 7:30pm|
|Thursday: 6am - 8am, 12pm - 2pm & 4pm - 7:30pm|
|Friday: 6am - 8am & 4pm - 7:30pm|
|Saturday: 8am - 11am|