Expressions of Interest
Lease of the Canteen Facilities at the Trangie Aquatic Centre
Would you like to spend this summer at the pool?
Well, Council has a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY that will let you do just that!
Council is currently seeking expressions of interest for the lease of our fully renovated canteen facilities at the Trangie Aquatic Centre. Lease fee is $1 for the whole season! Fridge is provided.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- the daily operation of the pool canteen including purchase and sale of all food and drinks
- opening and closing the canteen at agreed hours and cleaning of the canteen area
- ensuring food preparation areas and practices comply with relevant food handling standards and procedures.
- operating the canteen from open to close on weekdays, weekends and school holidays (hours will vary)
You will need:
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- Completion of the online interactive food safety program
- A deep freeze (optional)
- Any cooking equipment required
If you are interested in this great business opportunity, you can obtain a copy of the lease agreement by contacting the Council on 6889 9999. The successful applicant will enter into a lease agreement with Council for the 2018/2019 pool season.
Your expression of interest should be forwarded to the General Manager, Narromine Shire Council, PO Box 115 Narromine NSW 2821.
Narromine Aerodrome Hangar Precinct
Council is now seeking expressions of interest from aviators and business operators who are interested in becoming part of this exciting business opportunity.
For further information, or to lodge your expression of interest in the Narromine Aerodrome Hangar Development Precinct please contact:
Narromine Shire Council
T: 02 6889 9999