Apply for a refund

Notify us if you’ve overpaid

How to lodge an Application for a refund

All requests for a refund need to be made in writing to Council.

Please ensure you provide all of the information requested in the Application for Refund Form and provide copies of all receipts to avoid delays in processing your request.

Incomplete/illegible applications will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

All refunds approved will be paid by EFT.

Download and complete the Application for a Refund form

Please email the completed form and copies of any relevant receipts to, post to Narromine Shire Council, PO Box 115, Narromine NSW 2821 or hand deliver to Council’s Customer Service & Payments Centre at 118 Dandaloo Street, Narromine.

Further enquiries can be made by phoning 02 6889 9999 during normal business hours.