Development Control Plan
The Development Control Plan (DCP) provides design guidelines for new developments, and supports the statutory planning controls that are in the Local Environmental Plan (LEP).
The DCP contains six chapters. Each chapter is tailored to providing guidance on certain types of developments. It also provides guidance on the level of detail that is required in development applications. Each chapter of the DCP can be accessed below.
- 01 - Foreword161 KB
- Chapter 1 - Introduction228 KB
- Chapter 2 - Plan Objectives289 KB
- Chapter 3 - Submitting a Development Application966 KB
- Chapter 4 - Notification Requirements222 KB
- Chapter 5a - Residential Development1,969 KB
- Chapter 5b - Rural Residential Development472 KB
- Chapter 5c - Rural Development866 KB
- Chapter 5d - Commercial Development364 KB
- Chapter 5e - Industrial Development706 KB
- Chapter 5f - Narromine Aerodrome731 KB
- Chapter 5g - Heritage Development295 KB
- Chapter 5h - Other Development716 KB