Ratepayers electing to pay their rates by instalments must make payments on or before the dates shown on their rates notice. Any payments not received by the dates indicated will be liable to interest charges and possible recovery actions if not paid. (Note: Reminder notices will be issued).
Payments for rate and water accounts can be made by using one of the following methods:
- Payments, including EFTPOS (no cash given out) may be made in person at Council’s office in Narromine between the hours 8.45am and 4.30pm.
- Cheques and money orders may be posted to Council’s office or alternatively payments will be accepted during office hours.
- Payments can also be made by using Bpay (by contacting your financial institution). Note: When making payments using BPay please ensure the correct customer reference number is used. Customer reference numbers for rates begin with a 1 and water with a 6. Using the incorrect customer reference number will result in your payment being credited to the wrong account.
- Directly to Council’s Bank account (prior arrangements must be made).
- Ratepayers can pay their rate and water accounts at any Post Office or Post Office Agency in Australia.
Ratepayers can elect to pay your rates and water accounts from their nominated bank accounts by Direct Debit. Direct Debits can be arranged by contacting Council’s Customer Service & Payments Centre on 02 6889 9999 or by downloading and completing the Direct Debit Request form on Council’s website www.narromine.nsw.gov.au.
Completed application forms can be faxed (02 6889 9998) or emailed to Council (firstname.lastname@example.org). Before completing the Direct Debit application form please read the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement (Terms & Conditions).
Sign up to eNotices
Ratepayers wishing to receive their notices by email can now register for eNotices. This service allows ratepayers to view, pay and download their rate and water notices. To register for this service please go to https://narromine.enotices.com.au/
We advise the following account periods for the Financial Year:
|Installment 1||31 August|
|Installment 2||30 November|
|Installment 3||28 February|
|Installment 4||31 May|