Narromine Shire Council is welcoming submissions from residents on these documents. Submissions can be made in writing and sent to Council attention: The General Manager, PO Box 115, Narromine, NSW 2821
Written submissions for all items should be addressed to The General Manager and can be:
- Mailed to PO Box 115, Narromine, NSW 2821
- Faxed to 02 6889 9998
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Submitted via the feedback form below
Community feedback on proposed sale of lot 70 DP 1089611 (Trangie airstrip)
Narromine Shire Council is seeking community feedback on its proposal to sell Lot 70 DP 1089611 (Trangie Airstrip). Council’s Property Strategy determines that Council properties that do not meet community, strategic or commercial expectations should be considered for disposal to allow reinvestment.
Council is seeking community feedback regarding the proposed sale of the facility as currently the facility does not serve as a community facility.
Any person wishing to make a submission must do so in writing by Wednesday 12 August 2020.
Disabled Car Parking Locations, Dandaloo Street, Trangie
Narromine Shire Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed locations of disabled parking in Dandaloo Street, Trangie. A survey has been developed for the community to select their two (2) preferred options for the location of two (2) disabled parking spaces in Dandaloo Street, Trangie. The community is asked to rank the four proposed locations in priority from 1 (most preferred) to 4 (least preferred).
- Location one: Out the front of Trangie IGA
- Location two: Close to the public toilets (note; the public toilets are due for an upgrade to ensure appropriate accessibility)
- Location three: Out the front of the Macquarie Regional Library
- Location four: Out the front of the Pharmacy/USMC
Any person wishing to provide feedback should complete the survey (link below) by Wednesday 12 August 2020.