Reporting Chemical Pollution


Members of the public wishing to report or inquire about pollution should contact the organisation responsible for its regulation, as set out below:-

Pollution Type or SourceOrganisation ResponsibleContact
Transport of dangerous goodsNSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
131 555
Chemical spills
Fire and Rescue NSW or EPA
131 555
Contaminated SitesEPA131 555
Pesticides, HerbicidesEPA131 555
RadiationEPA131 555

For any incident that presents an immediate threat to human health or property, report it immediately to 000.